• Provision of social aid (scholarship, food, medical care, and medicines) for hundreds of families in need, directly or through medical care centers.
• Provision of help to the victims of the terrorist attack that took the life of General Wissam al-Hassan in Ashrafieh, by securing a place for all of them to live in for several weeks, as well as delivering medical care, home appliances, and kitchens for the damaged houses.
• Provision of leisure time as post-traumatic treatment, including a trip to Italy to the most affected family.
• Co-organization of a donation campaign of medical and sports equipment for Roumieh central prison.
• Provision of help and support to the families affected by the collapse of Fassouh building.
• Restoration of 3 houses for underprivileged families in Beirut.
• Provision of house cleaning and medical treatment for a man living in the garbage in Hay El Seryan, in collaboration with Scouts du Liban.